- Hats or head coverings (i.e. caps, scarves, athletic head-bands) of any kind can only be worn in the building if they are not deemed distracting by facilitators. Religious head coverings are exempt.
- See-through clothing (such as fish net), garments with tears and holes that are revealing, clothing that shows cleavage of any kind, and pajamas are not permitted at any time.
- Spaghetti strap tops, strapless tops, sheer tops, and/or tops that reveal undergarments will not be permitted, unless completely covered by an over garment.
- Hems of skirts, dresses, shorts as well as holes and slits in garments may not be higher than finger tip length.
- Pants, jeans, and shorts must be worn at the waist, i.e. no sagging.
- Tops or blouses that allow the midsection to be exposed, or blouses or skirts that are low cut, backless, show cleavage or are in any way too revealing are not allowed.
- The district prohibits clothing that depicts images or writing that is lewd, offensive, vulgar or obscene; that depicts the occult; that represents gang membership (the same color worn daily); or that advertises tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, drugs, or any other substance prohibited under district policy.
- Footwear must be worn at all times. Slippers are not allowed.
- Chains, boot spikes, and spiked jewelry are not allowed.
- No sunglasses may be worn on the face in the building.
- Student IDs must be worn visibly around the neck at lanyard height (except where safety prohibits).